Thursday 13 February 2014

Shudh Offers the Best Chinese Food in Karol Bagh



I have a well established business in Karol Bagh, Delhi. The products manufactured in our in-house manufacturing unit are supplied to china mainly. Last month, my clients visited my manufacturing unit to view over the entire production. Now, it was my responsibility to arrange accommodation and meal for them.

For lunch, I decided to take them at Shudh Restaurant; as I had already visited a number of times there and was aware of the food quality. I have also heard that it was one of best restaurants serving Chinese food in Karol Bagh, Delhi. When we reached, my clients appreciated the soothing ambience and exquisite interior of the restaurant. They saw the menu and the dishes mentioned thee were all seems to be very delicious. 

I suggested them to try with the starters and they said ok. I ordered chilly paneer dry, crispy spinach & baby corn and vegetable spring rolls. That is because I have already tasted all these dishes when I visited the restaurant with my family and I knew that the Chinese dishes served by Shudh are flavored in the same way these are cooked in china.

In almost no time, the food was on our table and we all appreciated customer service of the restaurant. As they ate first bite of spring rolls they said just one word that is “delicious”. Then I ordered veg clear soup as I want them to taste a healthier dish. It was the time to order main course food and my clients asked me to order shredded potatoes in hot garlic sauce, gravy & veg hakka noodles, veg fried rice. 

They call the restaurant’s manager and praise the Chinese food quality and excellent customer service. They also thanked me to take them to such a nice restaurant. Thanks Shudh Restaurant! 


About Author:

Manoj Joshi describes in this article that Restaurants serving Chinese food in Karol Bagh includes all the popular Chinese dishes in their food menu. These dishes are prepared by expert chefs. To know more about the restaurant can visit the official website: shudhrestaurant.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.